Saturday, July 1, 2017

New Dining Room Chairs

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
It's a little embarrassing to even post this morning, but I've had the urge to blog lately. Of course, I had to strain my teacher brain (hey, it's summer!) to remember HOW to do this. I miss this blogger world, though, and I'm always drawn to it.

There have been a few changes around my house, and there are bigger changes coming! All very exciting. I'll keep it simple today, though. Recently, the hubby stood on one of our dining room chairs, and it busted. In fact, it was pretty much pulverized. He was convinced it could be fixed. Me, not so much, and while I have always liked the way these greenish chairs look, they are just not comfortable to sit in, at least not for very long.




My quick fix was to search for chairs on Ballard Design, and these do not disappoint. They are sturdy, very comfortable, and reasonably priced. Down the road I will likely slipcover them in a nicer fabric, but for now I'm happy!



We have been busy these last few months—school, work, writing, and trying to find a balance. We have not found the balance, but I doubt many do. We have been mulling over some big changes to our house. Thinking and thinking and thinking about this. The good news is we have decided to move forward, and I am going to try and document those changes here. I'm also going to try and be a better blogger friend. ❤️



3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see you returning to your blog roots!!!I find the entries to your blog to be appropriate for the real people who follow the world of blogging. Your style and information is something a real person like me, can relate to. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see a post from you. Your dining room looks lovely. Can't wait to see your new plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, I just popped over to see if you had posted this summer and I've been missing out!! So good to see you here. I'll be catching up with my coffee. :)

    Love your chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...