Saturday, October 22, 2016

"Falling" off the Planet

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Yes, I did fall off the planet, and I don't think I'll be climbing back on in any sort of steady fashion for a while. It's almost Halloween, and I'm still scratching my head, wondering what the heck happened to summer.

Things are good, though. I have some promising things happening professionally, and my kids are off to a healthy start school-wise. Life is busy but good!

Here are a few pictures just so I don't forget how to post! I miss my blogger buddies!





Happy Fall!

7 comments:

  1. SO nice to see a post from you, Suzanne. Life does get busy at times and blogging and the internet take back seats. I hope you have a wonderful upcoming week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fall to you too! Yes time goes faster and faster all the time. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot out your front door. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are like so many of my blogger friends, Suzanne...life gets in the way sometimes and I know I can't be committed to a strict posting schedules. I hope we can all be as realistic as you are. No apologies.

    I wish you all the best...keep us posted when you can!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that view out your front door! Happy fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your kind comments. I am hoping to get back in the swing of blogging next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We miss you too!!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...