Saturday, September 3, 2016

Summer's End

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
It was a great summer!
I read.
I wrote.
I conquered.

Okay, I didn't really conquer, but those other claims are true.

The highlight of my summer was our first FULL family vacation in three years.
Oldest daughter lives in California, so it's rare for the five of us to be under one roof, 
especially for an entire week and away from all distractions.

Here are a few photos to celebrate the highlight of my summer.
Now it's on to the good things that fall brings.







I hope you spend the weekend with people you love!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad you all got to be together. I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing summer ♥ Happy Monday ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family, Suzanne! Glad you enjoyed your summer!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad y'all got that family time! What gorgeous beach family photographs! You're surely going to frame that last one, right??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...