Monday, August 8, 2016

Strawberry Cream Monday!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
On this Monday I thought I would share 
some photos of our 
strawberry cream hydrangeas.
I swear, I need to change this blog to
Hydrangea Hill.

A few weeks ago, I promised this beauty would 
bloom and blush.
Well, 
taa-daa!

Here she is in all her glory.


Hydrangeas and daffodils are my favorite flowers.
My endless summer hydrangeas have gone radio silent
for two straight summers, 
but these lovely ladies are stunning!
The blooms start out white.
Ever so slowly they turn pink.


Feast your eyes on my little fashion model.


I can just imagine a bride entering here. 
No one is engaged, but it would be pretty, right?






This is the time of year when my interest in gardening begins to sag.


Last week I spent an entire morning weeding.
The next day I felt like I'd been in a car wreck.
There is nothing like a pretty garden, though.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Oh, and thanks to middle daughter for her beautiful photos!

4 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful. I love the colors of it.. I have many small Blue ones and one pinkish green which is in apot till I move. But this is just lovely and it would be a lovely place for a bride.. I enjoyed this post thank you Happy Monday with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzanne just gorgeous. Swooning over al the pics.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! That arbor and those fluffy blossoms are stunning! love these pictures and oh my goodness yes, wouldn't that be so pretty for a wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! It's so hot here that there's nothing left that pretty. I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...