Thursday, July 7, 2016

Raise Your Hand if You're Excited for Towels!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
These few posts are about much-needed updates. 
New mattress? Check.
New arbor? Check.
New master bath towels? Check.

Since I teach I try to get lots of home stuff accomplished
during the summer months.

I went with something cheery and bright:
Pottery Barn's organic cotton towels in 
marigold.


Soft? Check.
Absorbant? Check.
Durable? Check.

What is up with the checks? 


I even had them monogrammed.

Our bathroom is a rather neutral shade of pale yellow, 
a color I love, 
but the details are vibrant, 
which I also love.




These are on my window ledge. 
The two tiny ones are from oldest daughter.
The one in the middle is from a beloved student
who has had an especially difficult year.


Last year I switched to a half-time schedule to allow for more 
family time.
And sleep. 
Sleep is a beautiful thing.

This fall I go back to my crazy full-time schedule.

YIKES!
Kind of excited.
Kind of not.

We'll have to see how it goes, but I do love it when students
do something sweet like this.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your bath! That shower curtain is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the towels are fresh and bright and pretty but oh my!---what got my attention is that gorgeous shower curtain-----LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...