Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dog Model, Model Dog

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Being a dog model looks like fun, Mom!
I mean, if this dumb cat can do it, so can I.

Look how cute I am.


See, Mom?
See? Huh?

I can sit very, very still.


Very still.
Look.


I can turn my head.
This cat doesn't even move.
She just sits there!


I can lick my lips, too.
Watch.


Okay, this is boring.
Time to go chase some squirrels.


More tour time coming up next week.
Stay tuned.

Counting my blessings this week, 
as I have all three girls under one roof!
Oldest daughter flew in from California.


6 comments:

  1. Every home needs a sweet dog!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute love your sweet little model. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you had another dog. He is adorable!!! Such a sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 jack russells...looks like you have one too!
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...