Wednesday, June 29, 2016

All Things Pink and Pretty!


How is it I did better with blogging when school was still going on?
That just doesn't seem right!

Here is a look at my pretty updates this spring. 
Yes, I know it's summer.
I'll get to those, and there are LOTS (a few) changes happening around here.
Very excited about some home updates to come.


Our peonies were so pretty this spring. 
And the screen porch is my idea of heaven.


A new door mat with lots of colors
and pink geraniums this year instead of red.


Lush and fresh.


This poor little thing was nearly destroyed by nasty voles, 
but it's done well this year, finally. 


Mammatus clouds were so amazing a week or so ago. 


And youngest daughter finished up the eighth grade. 
Sadly, we are done with the cute little middle school right up the road.
On to high school.
Youngest daughter is going to high school. 

Yes, I actually said that. 


I hope you had a great spring and are enjoying this wonderful summer. 
I plan to savor every single second!

6 comments:

  1. You daughters are so cute! Congrats on the middle school graduation! Yes, savor every single second!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are back. :)

    I know life is crazy during the school year. Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new mat. Your daughters are so pretty. I have always had pink geraniums and a lot of them, I wonder if people refer to my home as the pink geranium house?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty spring updates, I'm liking them. The mat is super cute. Congrats on the school milestone for your daughter, the picture of those two young girls is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty flowers and new rug. Congrats to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pretty porch and flowers!Such a cute picture of the girls with the picture frames!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...