Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother Nature Hates Me

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
I don't believe in complaining about the weather. It's total waste of time. But after seemingly endless rain, I am tempted to complain. Or, take it personally. Mother Nature hates me, I think. Before this constant rain, I captured a few spring images of my yard. Feast your eyes on this: SUNSHINE!











As much as I'm not liking this rain, my yard is loving it. Seriously, it looks like Ireland around here, so lush and green.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! That is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! At least you have GREEN!!! Our green is still coming along. None of my trees have leaves yet. We have had a cold, wet spring here. Your yard is absolutely beautiful...a little piece of Heaven on Earth. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful surrounding! I hope your rain stops and you can enjoy some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is certainly gorgeous! When the summer gets hotter you may be wishing for some of this rain! ;>P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Suzanne, I'm a new reader and enjoy your pretty blog. Love the pictures of your home and all your projects....and the flowers you have growing. I blog from historic Charleston...stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...