Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring in the House

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
A few days ago, I clipped some of our forsythia and brought it into the house. I expected it would last a day or two. By some miracle it's still looking pretty, all these many days later. It has been a bright spot after several days of deep sadness. Our Maddie is resting peacefully now, and I am grateful for those of you who sent your love and support. She was with us for 17 years, so it will take a while to adjust to life without her.


Have a lovely weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Forsythia is already long gone here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just went back and actually read what you wrote, Suzanne. I'm so sorry for your loss.

      Delete
  2. Hugs to you, so sorry about your loss. The flowers are so pretty. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, I am so sorry about your sweet Maddie, I truly know how you feel. The forsythia just look like they were made for your beautiful dining room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...