Monday, March 21, 2016

Wallpaper in the Hallway

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
It was a leap of faith.
Wallpaper is risky.
Wallpaper is a PAIN to take down.
But wallpaper is also daring and stricking and fun.

My husband selected this paper.
I had chosen something that when I think back on it
might have been disastrous!

Blue is the thread that ties it all together, upstairs and down.
But unlike lots of modern homes, our entryway is quite small.

I needed something that would make a big statement.













I knew the minute our fabulously talented wallpaper lady started to work
we had made the right decision!
It's light and bright and happy, 
and even several years later, 
I STILL love it.


I have since replaced this winter wreath for a happy spring one, 
but no photos yet.
It's been cold and dreary here all weekend.
The sun is out on this Monday morning of Holy Week, however.
And spring is finally here.

I hope you can take a few minutes today to count all your blessings
and maybe enjoy some sunshine.

6 comments:

  1. Suzanne, it's beautiful! Light and bright is the way an entry should be to welcome people in. Your wallpaper is timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, beautiful wallpaper - I love the blue and white and I like how it looks with the wood of your pretty front door and the cupboard in your hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog decor is well known for that beautiful wall paper. And it's a great place to have it. I know you love the color and this subtle shade and pattern is perfect.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your blog decor is well known for that beautiful wall paper. And it's a great place to have it. I know you love the color and this subtle shade and pattern is perfect.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wallpaper is classic and the colors are beautiful! It really does set the tone for the rest of your house. I hope the weather clears up by you. It's pretty warm and partly sunny here today. Hopefully, we are done with snow for the year!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...