Sunday, March 27, 2016

To Believe

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
At a time when so many choose not to believe, I believe. I guess I have always been a rebel that way, but somehow, when I'm drifting off to sleep at night or driving alone to work in the morning, I feel the presence of God. In my darkest hours, He is with me. In my happiest moments, when I am most likely to forget His presence, He stands by, loving me all the same. When I am a sinner and others judge me, He forgives.

People come and go. Friends let you down. God is ever-present and abiding.

Quite simply, I choose to believe in a benevolent and loving God, a God who will work out all our differences, a God of loves us, no matter the details.

I wish you all a loving and happy Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...