Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Screen Porch Fever!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
I'm having serious screen porch fever. It's early yet, I know. We will have cold, dreary days still, days that feel like winter instead of spring, but that doesn't matter. I am still having screen porch fever!

But first I must take everything out of said porch and give it a good cleaning. After that I can put it all back together and wait for a warm day (or night). Here's what it looks like after the place is settled and my ferns have started to grow.


No filter here, blogger friends. I took the above photo from outside the porch.


Normally, orange is not my color, but I found when I was putting accessories together, orange was calling to me. I love the pop of cheerful color, too.


My little buddy loves the porch as much as her people do.


A couple of years ago, these cushions needed recovering. I didn't even order a swatch. I had seen this color on cushions over at Vignette Design. I looked up the name of the fabric and said, "I'll have what she's having." Given her beautiful taste, I knew the fabric would be perfect, and it has been so far.




This is my chair. Yes, I have a streak of Archie Bunker in me when it comes to where I sit. 






Well, that's all, folks!
Now I just have to get to work.

Hope you have a good Hump Day.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have a porch like that but here in Texas it would require an AC. :)

    No we have a nice porch but it's not enclosed. We just hang out with the mosquitoes and swat.

    You know I love your screened in porch. Pinning again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well, I'm willing to bet you have a stylish fly swatter! I can't wait to see how your garden and pond turn out. It will be lovely!

      Delete
  2. I love your porch. It's always ben a favorite part of your house that I love seeing. So fresh and the plants make it look like such a relaxing oasis. Looking to replace some of my cushions, too, I need a change...:)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane. It's a big mess right now, but looking at last year's pics gets me motivated to make it happen!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...