Saturday, March 5, 2016

Living Room Tour

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png

I was so happy to be featured yesterday on Poofing the Pillows! Stacey did such a great job, and it was so much fun to see the pictures she selected for her blog. We are decorating soul mates for sure. If you haven't checked out her post, here is the link!


I thought it might be fun to share some of the pictures you didn't see. 
I know y'all are probably SICK of my living room, 
but it is my favorite room in the house.
Next week I'll be featuring other rooms with some updates
here and there, too.
I have to say the light was so pretty the day I took these.
Not a filter, just the morning sun.












It's the small things in life that make me happy: walk with my neighbor (just this morning), a ham sandwich and a Diet Coke, watching a movie, a roaring fire, my screen porch, 
and my family, of course.

Every day is a gift.


4 comments:

  1. Yes, every day is a gift. We all need to remember that more often! Love seeing your living room and I just checked out the beautiful post over at Poofing the Pillows. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we get older I think it takes less to make us happy. Always love seeing your cheerful living room with it vibrant colors, and wonderful vintage pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne. The visits are still pouring in for your beautiful home tour. I'm so grateful to you for allowing me to share. I love your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it's one of your favorite rooms. It's a nice large room that you've made cozy with lots of cheerful color and personal momentos. I agree with you that it's the simple things in life that are the best. It's good to be mindful of that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...