Thursday, January 7, 2016

These Girls of Mine

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png

While I'm glad to have the tree down and the decorations tucked away, 
I am missing my time with these three.
Oldest daughter flew in from California for a nice long visit, 
and it was heavenly 
to have 
all three girls
under one roof! 



It was also a little strange.
They are sisters, after all.
I have no idea what it's like to have a sister.


But it's a special bond (and a weird one), and I am a lucky mama!


The best times are when we are all together.
Nothing special.
No big deal.
Watching movies.
Eating popcorn.
Talking about everyday things 
or
doing nothing at all.

But it's everything to me.
It's all I need to be happy.


These are my people!


 Here's to family time in 2016!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are all having a great time together! Enjoy!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year sweet lady! your girls are beautiful just like their Mamma. Wishing you all the best this year. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! I wish you the best this year, too! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...