Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sick of Snow? Then Take a Look at My New Lamp!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Apparently, you can never have too many lamps. I've blogged about this previously. How many lamps is too many lamps?

Putting up the Christmas tree involves rearranging things. Y'all know the deal. So, I ended up with the living room lamp in my dining room for a while. I have to admit, I like seeing that glow when I pull into the driveway.



The tree came down. The lamp went back to its usual place, but I missed its cheerfulness in the dining room window.

Buy a new lamp is the solution, of course. Some women are shoe people. Some women are lamp people. I'm a lamp person…and maybe a pillow person…



Check out this curvy girl! I love the light green next to my walls, and the colors will work elsewhere in my house if I decide to switch things up down the road.









As you can see, we are in the midst of clearing out from the Snow of 2016! It's only been one day, but I already have cabin fever.



Wishing you all a happy, productive, snow-free week!

4 comments:

  1. Your new lamp is a beauty! I've gotten a couple of new ones lately too. Isn't it funny how our taste changes?

    Stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lamp and your dining room looks so pretty. I am a candle holder person. I love buying them when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness there is no snow in San Francisco, but its been rainy and deary until today chilly but sun hooray... I love the lamp very tasteful with love Janice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...