Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Under One Roof

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
One reason I am so eagerly anticipating the holidays is because 
all three girls
will be under
one
roof.


It's not that I haven't always appreciated this.
I have!
But when oldest "baby" 
moved to sunny California, 
having my girls together
under
one
roof 
became a MUCH bigger deal.


I'm curious.


What is the "gift"
you are most anticipating this Christmas?
Not something from the store.


For me, it doesn't get any better than 
THIS!

4 comments:

  1. So glad for you. This year we are having trouble getting all on the same day, so we will be going to their homes. What I want most is just sitting down with them and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!! The gift I am wishing for is peace on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. My oldest moved out last summer but is still only about 45 min away. Still though we don't see him as much as we used to. I'm looking forward to having him with us over the holidays. I bet you are SUPER happy to have your oldest daughter home now. I think it's sweet how your girls all get along so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes- We give them wings but it is SO HARD to see them fly away. I love it when my kids are all together, too. We will have it the week after Christmas this year.

    Your girls are absolutely beautiful....just like their mom.... xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...