Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday Sunshine

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
It's Monday, and I am bleary-eyed from lack of sleep. I've been reading Wally Lamb's We Are Water, and it had me thinking in the middle of the night. While I read actual books all the time, I am listening to Lamb's latest on Audible. It's riveting and oh so disturbing! I highly recommend it, but be forewarned that it just might make for a sleepless night or two.

Here's some sunshine for my Monday blogger friends.



Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Now you have me curious to know more about that book! Beautiful flowers! They make me think of Spring because they are so "happy and cheerful". It's is gloomy, cold and rainy here and it has been for a couple of weeks. Your flowers are a welcome sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it yesterday. I've read almost all of his books. This one was right up there with all the others. Loved it, though there were some very disturbing parts!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...