Monday, November 2, 2015

Home Goods Happy

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Since we moved into this house, I've wanted 
to wallpaper the powder room.
That hasn't happened.

Recently, I decided to add a few fun 
pieces to liven things up 
a bit.


There's a boat motif.


I picked up this 
paint-by-numbers 
piece at my local 
antique store.


Lavender from my garden!


Pretty little antique soap dish
with fancy soap.


And a sweet towel from Home Goods.
I plan to stop by there today after my dentist visit.
Afterwards, I'll be Home Goods happy.




Hope you have a tolerable Monday!

3 comments:

  1. It looks pretty darned cute! Who would have ever dreamed that those paint-by-number sets would end up in antique stores? I did a ton of them when I was a kid. So cute- love the boat one. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the powder room. My sister calls Home Goods her "Happy Place". We have a gloomy rainy day here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love those paint by numbers! Pretty room!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...