Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Past

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
I don't decorate for Christmas until the Thanksgiving leftovers are consumed.
That doesn't mean I'm not tempted, however!

As I said a few weeks ago, I am trying to get ahead this year.
Several gifts purchased already!
Thinking about a few new decorating ideas!
Christmas cards done!

This is a first for me.

There's a lot to love about this blogging world, 
but one thing in particular—
I can look at decorations from previous years
and replicate
or not.





















Can't wait to get started.

Happy Monday, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! I'm with you- I don' t do Christmas until after Thanksgiving. That is not to say that I am not tempted though! There are so many ideas out there and I plan to switch things up a bit this year. Hope you have a great day---dreaming of Christmas decorations! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Suzanne!! I can't wait to get started too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Suzanne. That red front door of yours would beckon anybody in the door.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...