Saturday, September 12, 2015

Three Sisters



It's September. Somehow that shocks me.
Fall decorations are out.
I just saw a commercial for Christmas lay-away.

What?


In fact, these shots are for this year's Christmas card.


These girls have been keeping me busy. OH, how I love being their mom.
Cassie was home for a visit earlier this month.
Elsbeth is back to playing lacrosse.
Flannery is on the high school badminton team
and riding horses.




We've spent most weekends on the Eastern Shore, swimming, sailing, exercising, socializing.
FUN times!


I do not need to be a great photographer to get great pictures of these girls.
They are beautiful.
They are funny.
They are wild and young and full of promise.
I am a lucky mom.

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png




2 comments:

  1. Your daughters are definitely beautiful and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! These will make gorgeous Christmas cards!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...