Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Abundance!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
This is the word that comes to mind when I think of my garden: abundance. When we moved in almost six years ago, there was very little landscaping, and most of it was willy-nilly. We are by no means master gardeners, but my husband and I share a passion for growing things. And, we don't mind watering, which is key, especially the first two years while the root system is maturing. Every summer day feels like a blessing, but when I look out my window or venture into the yard and see all this, I feel that life is…well…abundant!












I'm beginning to wonder if I should change the name of my blog to Hydrangea Hill.




8 comments:

  1. It's good to see all of your beautiful blooms. Things have pretty much burned up here because it's so hot. I do love hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hydrangea's are glorious! They are such a wonderful plant to have, cheering us with their blooms, then turning a beautiful green, and then the hues of fall. So versatile how can we not love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful blooms and it looks like you keep everything gorgeous...love

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Suzanne. Your loving touches and care for all your flowers shows. So pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONGOSH,Suzanne. Your yard is absolutely beautiful. You got the magic touch, kiddo! Love it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was supposed to be OMGOSH! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to still have beautiful blooming flowers right now. Mine are all dried up from the heat. Guess we aren't watering enough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...