Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mudroom Changes!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Well, I finally did it. The mudroom went from this…


and this...


and this...


to this!


Ta-daaa!


















I'm not done tweaking. Is a person ever done tweaking? So far I like the changes, and while I really did love my "crazy lady yellow" (a.k.a. Benjamin Moore firefly), I felt the urge to change things a little. To make a confession, I sometimes fantasize about moving just so I could redecorate an entire house. It's not that I don't love this one; I do. But there are a lot of decorators living inside my head!

How would you reinvent your sense of house style if you could move or start with a clean decorating slate?

It's Tuesday, and I can't wait to join the linky fun!

11 comments:

  1. I am reinventing my style. I've gone boho!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white, so pretty. I am on a total white kick at the moment. Painting everything in sight. This looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tada is right!!! It looks great.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I have always had yellow walls in my house(s) for years, but when we build the new one I am going with a more neutral wall color. If I could start all over again, I would probably still do country French, but with a fresher look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Just had my son's (away at college) room painted a steel gray (from the little boy blue) and I just painted our powder room BM Revere Pewter and I love them both. Very fresh. Your mud room looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new color! It really makes your settee stand out now. That is such a pretty piece. You will enjoy the versatility of the neutral color on your walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne. That new color looks great and I never thought I would admit it but sometimes I feel just like you. I wish I were rich enough to have more than one house to work on at one time. So many ideas, not enough houses..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the yellow, Suzanne, but I really like this color too. It's so fun to have a change now and then. Painting always makes everything seem new and fresh too - love that part!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty space! Doesn't remind me of a mud room at all because it's just lovely. I think most of us who blog about home have multiple decorators in our heads. I like the way you described that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing you girlie!!! Hope all is well in your part of the world!!!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the changes! Really like the white ironstone plates on the wall and the bench. What a pretty space to come home to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...