Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fossils Found in the Mudroom

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Nope, I did not go on an archeological dig, but I did coat what I referred to as "crazy lady yellow" with a luscious Benjamin Moore paint called fossil. It's a little gray, a little beige, and the teensiest bit pink. Not hideous, I promise.


I have said this before, and I'll say it again: I loved my yellow! It was cheerful and happy and a great way to come in after a long, tiresome day.


As much as I loved the color, I was ready for a change.


It's so weird that sometimes in pictures it looks positively neon yellow. It's really not that bright, I swear.




Tonight I'll post pictures of the finished product, so stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. Love the new color...can't wait for the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne- I really like the new color. I have a "golden yellow" sitting room, too, and it also photographs a lot brighter than it really is....must be something in the hue that does that. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...