Monday, January 19, 2015

Snow Day Pancakes

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png

There is nothing quite like a snow day. We sleep late. Lounge in pajamas for much of the day.


And I make pancakes.
From scratch.


I love the vistas in our house, especially on a snow day.


And I love these not-so-little girls.


Later, we end up watching movies, or I'll start some house project.
I'm crossing my fingers we'll have another weather event soon.
There's a Benjamin Moore can of paint I'm dying to use.
I'm just waiting for a snow day!


I hope you have a wonderful week!

Linking up with Savvy Southern Style!
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2015/01/wow-us-wednesdays-205.html

6 comments:

  1. Love the Polish butter dish....I have a similar one. Yes, snowy days in the country are the best....same with rainy ones....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like snow days!! Can't wait to see what you do with that can of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a good snow day, too, as long it doesn't disrupt my plans. It's a good day to wear a fuzzy bathrobe and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful daughters are showing a lot of constraint with that plate full of yummy pancakes next to them. Great start to any snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a great way to spend a snow day! We haven't gotten any snow yet this year. I'm hoping that we will before winter is over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...