Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Tour 2014

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Come on in and take a look around! Finally, the sun came out, and I was able to snap a few good shots. It's been a hectic season so far, but I think I'm getting closer to being ready for the big day. How about you?




























































I hope wherever you are you have a wonderful week. I have two more days of work and then a much-needed break. Oldest daughter will be home. Younger daughters will have a respite from school and sports. A little more shopping to do, some baking, and then I intend to kick back and relax and count my blessings!

Linking up with the Twelve Days of Christmas Tour and Savvy Southern Style!
http://dixiedelights.blogspot.com/2014/12/12-days-of-christmas-tour-of-homes-link.html
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/12/wow-us-wednesdays-201.html

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And I adore you red door!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks beautiful. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty. Love your red door, the wallpaper and all the santa hats in a row on the halltree..Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your red door and that beautiful wallpaper! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty Suzanne...Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Very tasteful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is so beautiful all dressed up for Christmastime! I love your red front door - it's such a lovely design and of course the red paint on it is beautiful too! I adore your white and blue wallpaper - so fresh and pretty. Hope you've had a beautiful Christmas.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Feliz Navidad, espero que el próximo año venga cargado de proyectos mágicos, y mucha ilusión. Un abrazo y muchos besos des de elracodeldetall.blogspot.com, Os espero .( • ~ • )


    * ♕ * * * * * * *
    …../..\……./\…*.... .... …__██__…..*……
    …./….\…../..\……*....*...….( • • )…..*…….*
    …/_…_\…/….\……*.…..─(░•░)─….*…**
    ./.…......\../_…_\…*....*......(░ • ░)……*...*
    ../______\######....*......*...............*.....*.....
    ===============================
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the tour of your home decorated for Christmas. It's so pretty. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures! I enjoy your blog and it's fun to get the little notice that you've posted. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...