Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Morning

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
Thought I'd share with you a few shots of middle "baby" just before her very first homecoming dance. Is she pretty or what? And the hair. Don't get me started on the fabulousness that is this child's hair. Of course, I hear her personal stylist is quite good.


We searched high and low, and the only dress we found was this Lily Pulitzer. 
More than I wanted to spend, but she will wear it again. 

OH, and just so you know, I am her personal stylist: hair, nails, make-up, wardrobe selection.


There is no beating Mother Nature when it comes to style, however. These highlights are all natural.


This is her, "Mom, stop taking pictures," face.



She might have a date one day.
But for this event she went with a bunch of sweet girlfriends.

There will never be a man who loves her like this guy, though.




These are her first high heels. Walking took a little practice, trust me.


I am happy to report this girl had a great time!

Have a good Hump Day!

Linking up with Savvy Southern Style!

http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/11/wow-us-wednesdays-194.html#more

5 comments:

  1. Love picture of daughter & dad!!! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! I love her shoes and dress. She's really growing up! I'm jealous of her beautiful long locks too. I hope she had a great time at Homecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Her hair color really is stunning.

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...