Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bathroom Update

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
You all have heard me gripe and moan about my bathroom.
Well, I'm done griping.
First, it's Thanksgiving, so I should be thankful for having a bathroom.
There's that. There's also the fact that the green is gone.


I love my color. And I don't mind this shade of green at all. 
It just wasn't working with the gray tile. 

This is working, however!






The shower curtain has a little gray to match the tile, and some black, too, which helps me tolerate the black trim thing (that I did NOT pick out).

This is not my dream bathroom by any stretch.
But the custom shower curtain
and the new shade on the window
and the fresh color make me happy.
For now:-)

11 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and I love the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Suzanne. That shower curtain is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm liking this bathroom much better now:-)

      Delete
  3. I love green too, but the updated color looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm a green girl but I love the changes you made Suzanne...that shower curtain is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful holiday, Martina. I loved the green, too, but it just didn't work with that gray tile.

      Delete
  5. I love green too, and I agree with you....your new color works much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my third time painting this bathroom. Let's hope I got it right this time:-)

      Delete
  6. I think your 're-don't is a definite winner! Annnnd, oh how I adore your gorgeous shower curtain and blinds. Just the right pizzazz. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...