Sunday, October 26, 2014

Home Again!

 photo signature_zps1e656175.png
It's always crazy around here, but throw in a week-long trip to Denver for an art school conference, and I am kinda over the top nutty. Denver, however, was an amazing city: mountain views, cool shops, great restaurants and lots and lots of art and culture. Plus, the climate is dry, which means every day is a good hair day.

As nice as it was to dine out, enjoy happy hours, and soak up lots of great art school information and inspiration, I was delighted to be home late last night. I missed my hubby. I missed my girls. I missed my dogs. And I certainly missed my sweet house. I am a homebody through and through.

After lots of catching up with laundry, groceries, and such, the family and I headed to the local nursery for some fall fun. I am too pooped to go into great detail, so I'll let a few pictures say it all. I have missed my blogger buddies, and I hate it when weeks go by and I don't get a chance to say hi. Know that I'm thinking of you, though!















9 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Suzanne. As exciting and as much fun as it to travel it is also nice to get home and just "be". Great pictures of the girls at the pumpkin place. I bet they were glad to see Mom walk through the door! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I'm glad you are home. I signed up for e-mail following from FeedBurner quite awhile ago and I can't believe they finally got it right. It seems I always lose track of visiting if I don't see a post right in front of me. Now, I can keep track as I enjoy your blog so much.Looks like the girls had a lot of fun picking out their pumpkins. This is a fun time of year for the kids and some of the older kids too..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Suzanne...great pics of the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I love going to a pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home. Looked like a beautiful day to head out for pumpkin picking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like everyone is having fun and your new blog look is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! And Denver is a great city, but I agree that it's always nice to come home! Welcome back!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! I know I don't like to be away from home too long either. Looks like you had a fun day gathering pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about trips without the family. It's hard to leave, but nice while you're away, and then coming home feels so good! Beautiful pumpkin photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...