Monday, September 8, 2014

House Tour

Work is in high gear these days, and I'll admit, I am still NOT used to the hectic pace. One minute I'm tired, the next wired. But I don't think fighting the reality of back-to-school does anybody any good, so I'm doing my best not to resist. I thought it might be fun to revisit some old pictures. I'm calling this post a house tour, but really it should be called a too-tired-to-upload-new-pictures-so-I'll-just-use-some-old-ones tour.

Call it what you like, but here goes!

















I hope your back-to-school is off to a great start!

Linking up with Savvy Southern Style!

http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/09/wow-us-wednesdays-186_9.html

8 comments:

  1. Your home is beautiful. I love the large painting with all the blue. It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is more important to be leading our lives than worrying about posting, but I know we all do it. Your home is always so beautiful, neat as can be, I love how you mix old and new. Hope your getting some rest! After all it is only Monday..yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you stopped by. xo

      Delete
  3. Oh, Suzanne- I had forgotten how really beautiful you whole home is. Thanks for reposting your home. Love it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful! I just love your style and the way you combine traditional with fresh.

    Hope your back to school time is as painless as it can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacey. I like your term for my style. That sums up the way I feel about decorating, though I may not always achieve it.

      Delete
  5. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your home is so beautiful!! It exudes class and charm.....love the dining room and the upstairs hall with the wallpaper.....thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...