Monday, September 1, 2014

A Place to Create


What a great weekend! Lots of time with best girlfriends
and children and husband.
Some garden time, too.

Here's a little summer project I did for my girls.
My daughters are creative types.
It seemed fitting that the basement craft area get a little facelift.


All it took was a can of chalkboard paint and some tinkering.
As you can see, youngest daughter is already putting the space to good use.





Supplies were purchased at Michael's.


Um…sisters. What can I say?


She has a thing for elephants. Pretty good, I think.


Found these cute containers at Tuesday Morning. 


This ledge is the perfect spot for all those handmade crafts.













This is the perfect spot for homework and craft projects. Yet another item to cross off my wish list!


The girls "seasoned" the chalkboard before using it.


I hope you had a great Labor Day.

Linking up with Kim at Savvy Southern Style!
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/09/wow-us-wednesdays-185.html

5 comments:

  1. Just popping in to say Hi after being gone most of the summer. What a great area for the kiddos. I love anything that encourages creativity. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Martina! I think the girls like how it turned out.

      Delete
  3. What a nice area for crafting! Your kids will be able to create to their hearts content there. :) I have some of those same containers from Tuesday Morning. Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe the kids didn't touch the stuff all summer? Now that school has started they actually want to use it! So glad you stopped by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...