Thursday, August 28, 2014

Summer Montage

This has been a banner summer. So many good things have happened, and I had lots of time to enjoy my sweet family and my crazy dogs and my pretty garden.
Life is good.

On this Labor Day weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to remember.

And wherever you are, I hope you are resting and playing and not laboring.
Unless you're having a baby.
If you're giving birth, chances are you will be laboring.
Told you I was tired.
Delirious is more like it.



















Best part of Summer 2014!












4 comments:

  1. Your snips and snaps of summer are just perfect. Looks like you enjoyed all aspects of summer and got some great photos too. Have a wonderful fall ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the feel of your summer, Suzanne! I love the pictures of your girls and all of your pretty flower arrangements! I know you love your garden as much as I love mine. I will be sad to see it go to sleep at the end of fall!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your home with us. What a treat. The love and care to each detail is apparent from the exquisitely preserved wood work to your decorating. You have made it a warm, inviting and tasteful home.
    Casual Home Idea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...