Saturday, August 2, 2014

Organizing, Schmorganizing

Sometimes the more I try to organize our house the more disorganized I feel!
My kids came home from camp on Wednesday. 
am
still
doing
laundry.
Our laundry 
multiplies.
Like rabbits.

Um, hello...
It's Saturday.
Can someone please 
let me out of the 
laundry room?

Yes, I am buried beneath this pile you see here. Those words represent the pile. 
Get it?


On a sunny note, take a gander at my happy mud room.
I moved the Dash & Albert rug here.
It's indoor/outdoor.
Several months ago (did I blog about this?), I spilled hot wax 
all over it and you can't even tell.
I ended up in the ER, too.

Back to organized.

LOOK!


This closet no longer smells like a locker room!
And I can actually find stuff in here.

Okay, it's back to laundry for me.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
(and doing something way more fun than laundry)

5 comments:

  1. My hubbie is doing our laundry right now....he is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which multiplies faster the laundry or the dishes. Both seem never ending. Not the way to spend a Saturday for sure. I wish I had some encouraging words for you...your closet looks great, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The closet does give me hope! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Oh, sweetie...it's all going to go to hell when the kids come back. Enjoy it now!!!

    Good/great work! :)

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not keep up and I don't have children at home! So your doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...