Monday, August 18, 2014

Organizing for Fall

There were several projects I wanted to tackle over the summer, and
organization was at the top of my list.
The kitchen drawers were a mess, and 
my girls have a habit of leaving their book bags in the mudroom.
As I've said before, I don't like clutter.
Lived in, yes.
Clutter, no.

So, I got busy!


These drawers are finally clean and organized!
Rather than get new liners, I just washed the old ones.


I ordered a new Dash & Albert rug for high traffic areas to better preserve my floors.


And I moved the kitchen D&A rug here.


Storage baskets were from Home Goods, and I found these sturdy labels
at
Ballard Designs.

Book bags go here. So does all that other stuff!


For now it's clutter free.


We'll see how long it lasts.
Have a happy day!

Linking up with Savvy Southern Style!
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/08/wow-us-wednesdays-183.html

7 comments:

  1. I love your organization tips. I am in the process of painting our drawers and organizing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we're all like squirrels, getting out nuts in a row!

      Delete
  2. Great job!! I have a confession...if you come to my house it will appear to be so clean and organized. But beware what's behind cabinet doors. I just shove things in and when you open the doors...well something might fall at you. I'm going to work on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate. Notice there are no "before" pics:-)

      Delete
  3. Very nice! Such a good feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is a good feeling. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm with you Suzanne...I hate clutter!! Your mudroom looks so pretty and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...