Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Porch Time!

It seems I can't get enough of my porch. There are days when we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. Before I move on to other things, I thought I would share a few more photos. This one I snapped early in the day from outside. Note how the screen mutes everything.


I'm one of those people who can't grow the "easy" things. Took me years to achieve thriving hostas, and finally I managed to grow shasta daisies. They are abundant this year.


I love junk. I love junk stores. I love finding things that other people discard and making good use of them. This piece was peeling terribly. Rather than paint it, I helped it peel some more and left it as is.




Still working on this little side garden.


Accessories!

This was another second-hand find. If we ever move into an old house, it will become a kitchen cabinet.


Muted colors are nice outside, but I need color, too. The candles and pillows do the trick.


Now I'm off to the garden and then to haul daughter number three to a b-day party and daughter number two to an ortho appointment.


I hope wherever you are it's a good day.

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you love spending time on your porch. It is a very welcoming place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Penny said...it's looks beautiful Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch is so darn cozy!! Love all the color and natural sunlight! Happy 4th to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was missing you. I just did a post on porches yesterday. I love yours. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...