Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daffodils On The Hill

Finally, the daffodils are on this hill!
It's been said that what's real in life is also lasting.
Well, then my love for daffodils is for real because I've been 
loving 'em my whole life!


The vase is from my mother-in-law's home. We inherited it when she down-sized.


Each spring I have a private ceremony in my backyard—find the first daffodil 
and press my nose close to inhale the fragrance.

It smells like life
and
hope.












Thankfully, spring is here, 
summer is near, 
and I am feeling much better about the world!

8 comments:

  1. I love daffodils too...yours look so pretty in that vase! Love that whole cozy space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really like the two tone ones you have. Isn't it funny how spring does change your whole perspective on the world?

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my office area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is kind of dumb but did you name your blog/home Daffodil Hill because there were daffodils on those hills when you moved there---or did you plant them? I always think of your name here as being such a HAPPY name and full of sunshine!
    What a perfect vase for YOU! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vase with the daffodils on it! Yes, spring gives a whole new look out on life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vase and flowers are very beautiful! Daffodils blooming is certainly a special time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel much better now, too, after looking at your pretty daffodils! Only one has bloomed here so far, and the rest are getting ready...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! We have daffodils here too. I love the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree whole-heartedly!! The daffodils are my favorites! You have lovely ones and a beautiful vase to go with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...