Monday, March 10, 2014

Springy Spring!

Walked into my local Michael's last week and found this pretty vase.
I bought not one but two!

Right from the start, I envisioned pussywillows in these, and lucky for me,
the grocery store had them in stock.


Taa-daa! Have some springy spring, people!


I'll even light some candles for ya.


Soon I'll have to check myself into tulip rehab.
It's becoming a problem.


I know, I see the snow outside this window.
But very soon there will be green grass and a blooming magnolia tree.


I can't wait!

Linking up!
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/03/wow-us-wednesdays-160.html

6 comments:

  1. The vases are so pretty and perfect for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vases! I don't think I have ever seen pussy willows at my grocery store. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very pretty vases. What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new vases. I can't seem to get enough of tulips either. Maybe they will actuallt bloom here soon. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you were so thrilled with the vases from Michaels! They look like leaves and even without flowers they'd still be very attractive! Those pink tulips are the best color- love them! I still have plenty of snow to get rid of here too, but I'm optimistic that it will be gone soon....by mid April?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vases - they are so springy! It's freeeeeezing here today. I can't wait for some warmer weather!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...