Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Is It Friday Yet?

We've had a lot of snow days around here, and 
I fear I have become a lazy mess.
While I like my job for the most part, 
I am definitely thinking way too much about
Friday.
It's only hump day, after all.








Looks to me like my furry friend is thinking the same thing.  

Also, in case you didn't get a chance to check it out, take a look at 
Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday. 


I was thrilled to have my cozy little bedroom featured.

Oh, and



stay tuned for Friday's post on…wait…wait…

Mopping!

4 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see you featured at Kim's!! The kids had 6 days off so it was hard getting back in the swing of things this morning:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone is getting cabin fever this winter. I have already started my Spring cleaning to get out of the doldrums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worse Winter in years...I have the blues,bad! I feel like your dog, tongue out looking for spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of your pup...I don't remember a winter that had me feeling like this in years. Congrats on your feature as SSS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...