Saturday, February 8, 2014

Changing It Up


This is one of my favorite spots in our house.
I love, love my fabric and custom drapes and tablecloth.
These were splurges when we moved here.



This lamp was a local find. 



The chairs were purchased at Ballard.
This fabric came from Calico Corners and I had the pillows and cushions made.




Lately, I have considered rearranging these plates, or maybe adding to them.


Of course, then I wonder why I would do this when it involves
time
money
and
 holes in the wall.




The answer to this I don't know other than I can't seem to stop myself from this constant tweaking!


The other thing I've been thinking about is my camera situation.
Maybe it's time to invest in a better camera?
If so, what kind?

To be continued...


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty spot. Just love your classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this spot!! I love those wicker chairs and the pretty fabric on the cushions and pillows!! I just bought a new camera this past week...I went with another Nikon because I was very happy with my last one. I bought the Nikon D5200...having fun playing around with it:) Have a great weekend Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely little spot to "sit a spell" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spot. I love all of the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...