Friday, February 21, 2014

Bright, Shiny Floors

My floors were looking dull and scratched lately on account of all this.


Wet dog paws, messy boots, and salt.
Everything was streaked and sad looking.

I had seen a commercial for this.


And decided to give it a try. 
It promised a like-new finish.

So, I piled everything into a big heap and got started.




Easy.

And now my floors look like this!



The new shine has held up well, too.

It's been warmer here this week, but we still have snow piled everywhere.
The weather forecast promises more cold temps next week and

possibly

that S-word, which at this point might make some of you
want to say the other S-word.


2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, Suzanne. What brand is that? THAT is amazing!!!! I need to pick some of that up. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. "that S-word, which at this point might make some of you want to say the other S-word.

    That cracked me up!! But the floors look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...