Sunday, February 23, 2014

A New Toaster

Make the excitement STOP!
I know you all are thrilled to know
I got a new toaster!


For a while I've wanted a Dualit toaster, but I just couldn't see spending
$250 to $300
on a
toaster.

Here's my sad little before toaster. 
Is it weird to feel a tad guilty about getting rid of an appliance that has served me well?


Um, yeah.

Almost as weird as taking pictures of my laundry basket.


I digress.

At any rate, I started looking online. I searched and searched.
Finally, I found one on eBay.
I was skeptical, as I have never ordered anything from eBay (or Craig's List).

I'm wary of this sort of thing. Plus, I'm going to prepare food in this appliance.
What if it's dirty? What if it's filled with someone else's toast waste?


But my eBay seller delivered. The toaster was pristine and shiny and good as NEW!
It was a great first eBay experience.

I have not gotten rid of my old friend.


This little guy served me well. I think I might take him to work or something.

Still, I couldn't pass up the eBay deal on this beauty!
$150



Plus, my kids can make their waffles fly.



6 comments:

  1. Wow~ That looks like a GREAT toaster. That is a deal for that toaster at that price. Love your laundry basket, too-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice looking toaster. I had to break down and buy one this year too . Forgot the brand name of it, but it has slots for large bread and waffles too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty and I had no idea a toaster could cost that much. So love the retro feel of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of that toaster. It looks very stylish on the counter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh...hubster got one for his birthday, so I know exactly what you mean!! It's too much fun having a new appliance. Good for you, it's a beauty!!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a mighty pretty toaster! It's important to be in love with your appliances especially one that looks so gorgeous! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...