Sunday, January 19, 2014

My 50th Birthday! Best. Present. Ever.


I turned 50 one week ago today. Was I nervous? Not really. Was I sad? Nah.
Get older is just a part of life.
I am healthy.
I am happy.
And I have all the things in life a girl could ask for: my family, my friends, my writing, my students!
This is the video my sweet oldest daughter put together for me.
As many of you know, she moved to California for graduate school at USC.
Since she couldn't be with me in person, she put this together.
And, yes, I was a big ol' mess while watching it.
P.S. Click on the Youtube symbol to view on large screen.




Happy Sunday!
Come back tomorrow for a look at my new Dash & Albert rug.
OH, and bring your sunglasses. It's bright!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Suzanne!! What a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! It must have taken forever for your daughter to gather all the videos and put it together. That's such a thoughtful gift. :)

    Happy Birthday to you. I turned 50 in June....it's not so bad, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...