Sunday, August 11, 2013

Home Tour: What You Didn't See

I thoroughly enjoyed putting together a home tour post for Debbie over at Debbiedoos last week. Be sure to check it out!


Here are a few pictures you didn't see, unedited and in no particular order.



























Well, my good friend and her family are back in the U.S.A. They have a gorgeous home in the Chicago suburbs, and Elsbeth and I are visiting this weekend. I am snapping LOTS of pictures, so fingers crossed, I'll have a nice home tour for y'all next week sometime.  

Have a happy week!

Linking with Kim at Savvy Southern Style http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2013/08/wow-us-wednesdays-131.html

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures and such fun to see. I love your wonderful use of pattern. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be curled up on your screened in porch most of the time. Everything is so beautiful, warm and inviting. Glad you made the house a home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home. I really enjoyed the tour over at Debbie's. It was great seeing some more shots today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tour, I always love getting inside others houses:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots Suzanne...you know I love your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your home too. The colors and person touches are wonderful. I've noticed that you have a lot of great artwork. Could you tell us more about some of it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful tour of your beautiful home...it looks homey and comfortable and very chic...thanks for sharing..Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your home, so full of color and personality. So many homes now in blogland all look alike and it is so fun to see one that is charming in every detail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...