Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer in the House: The Living Room

Summer in the living room is a subtle thing. Pretty light from five windows and one door.


This bright blue and white striped sofa we've had for years. I still love it.


The seashells are from Michael's, and I enjoy them during the summer months. The sweet little bird candle holders were a Home Goods find.


Once the holidays are over, I bring out my colorful candles. They live on my mantel all spring and summer.


This pink beauty was from my dear friend's garden. She brought a bouquet when she came for lunch. Yes, now that school is out, I can actually eat lunch with a girlfriend!


More shells on the coffee table.



This ivy plant was faded and tortured in our family room because of too much light, so I brought her into the living room.


This desk was a hand-me-down from my MIL. My husband actually uses it all the time. The view outside is lovely from here.


Hope you're off to a great start this week!

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely room, love the colors and how pretty the light is in there. Great accessories too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is looking wonderful in your living room. I love your striped sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is looking like summer in your living room to me. I love your sweet room-it feels homey and cozy. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this room...love those pretty pillows on your couch too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...