Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Little Blogger

For the past few months, my family has observed my increasingly odd behavior.  Armed with camera, I slink around the house, climb on furniture, lie on the floor, or slip around outside under the cover of darkness.  I spend a great deal of time sequestered in my office, and am frequently heard mumbling something about "followers."  Lately, I don't change a roll of toilet paper or scrub the kitchen sink or wash a load of towels without thinking, Hey!  I should blog about this!  

A couple of weeks ago, I came home to find my 10 year old daughter snapping pictures of random things in her bedroom.  When I asked what she was doing, she informed me that she was "blogging." This blogger thing is catching, I fear!




















 

12 comments:

  1. That is too funny! My daughter started a blog of her own too, but when she realized how much actual "work" it was then the dream died... I love your daughter's creative spirit!
    XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too sweet, I love how at this age they still want to try to do everyhting mom is doing, MY 11 year old is like that, I say we should all enjoy it for as long as possible. I love this post thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just TOO cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!! I died laughing at this! Soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love her photos. My grandson decided he was going to blog, too. But after one post he gave it up. Seems there was too much work involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little blogger and I am so glad kids still make those threaded hot pads! I used to love to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A blogger in training... what a great mom! Such a darling story. I am so happy to stop by!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny. She took some great shots, too. Blogger in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Yep it starts rubbing off. My husband now asks all the time, is this going on the blog? My new url is www.debbie-debbiedoos.com. I made a switch over to blog press and have been super busy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so honored that she chose to add her post to my TTT party. Gorgeous pictures, she is definitely becoming an accomplished photographer. I love her vignettes and displays also. The horse are all amazing and she captured the true spirit of her collection. I hope she will join the party again sometime. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! At least she vacuumed first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...