Tuesday, November 15, 2011


So I want to repaint the master bathroom…again.  The walls in our bedroom are a lovely shade of pale yellow.  Honestly, if I had it to do over again, I'd go with something slightly warmer/darker.  We don't get a lot of light in that room, after all.  Since I don't want to deal with taking down curtains and rods and a pretty display of etchings on the wall above the bed, I've decided to warm up the bathroom with a darker color instead.  Not sure whether to go with a warmer yellow for the sake of continuity or do something different, like one of these lovely shades of green.  Hmmm…  I feel a decorating episode coming on!


On another note, I've decided I just can't deal with the clunky hardware in my kitchen any longer.  This past Sunday I headed over to the big box store and found a much daintier handle.  I have a lot of cabinets, so even at three bucks a pop, it'll be an investment.  Looks so much better, however.  And I want bin pulls for the drawers, too.

Stay tuned for the progress report!  And try to hang onto your seats, as I know this is gripping news.

2 comments:

  1. Painting walls isnt a favorite thing of mine to do. I always make a mess.. I do understand your need for a change so I am wishing you all kind of good luck with it and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. We have a cappacino color on our walls in our bedroom and I love the darker shade. Makes for better sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...